Engagement Strategies Toward Ending Workplace Sexual Harassment
Thursday, February 23 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
Friday, April 14 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Registration access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not your average anti-harassment training – An innovative online workshop to help us understand, respond to, and prevent sexual harassment
This three-hour, interactive, online learning opportunity is not your average workplace sexual harassment training. Facilitated by the Education team at the Central Alberta Sexual Assault Support Centre (CASASC).
Research informed and using best practices for adult online learning, this workshop will explore what sexual harassment is (and isn’t), what it costs us, interpersonally and collectively, and, how to help stop sexual harassment as someone who:
• Witnesses someone sexually harassing others,
• Is told about someone else’s sexual harassment,
• Is told they have done something that might amount to sexual harassment, and,
• Is in a position of leadership and responsible for a safe and healthy workplace
$50/participant for #momentsmatter campaign partners – if this is you let us know at email@example.com and we’ll send you another ticket access link (for information on becoming a #momentsmatter campaign partner click here )
Groups of ten or more people receive a 20% discount. If you would like to register as a group, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-309-1680
• This training is conducted via Zoom and includes polls and chat discussion participation
• Prior to attending please ensure that you have downloaded the most current version of zoom
• You will need a laptop or desktop with speakers or headphones. A smartphone will NOT allow you to participate fully.
• We encourage each participant to log on from their own computer (as opposed to multiple participants sharing one computer) to ensure the best experience and participation in the training discussion and polls.
• It is important to use a secure internet connection rather than public/free Wi-Fi.
A certificate of Completion will only be issued to participants who attend the workshop in full. Attendance is logged through Zoom as proof of complete attendance. Participants need to sign in on time, identify their registered name, attend the entire training, and complete the course evaluation. Certificates will be issued via email following the training session.