Information discussed through the crisis-line service is completely confidential and will not be shared without written permission except in the following conditions:
- The caller threatens suicide.
- The caller threatens harm to another person(s), including murder, assault, or physical harm.
- The caller reports the abuse of a child.
- The caller reports the abuse of an elderly or dependent adult.
- The caller reports sexual exploitation by a professional.
- There will be a record of your text/web message however it will be kept completely secure and confidential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: (as it applies to text messaging)
- Your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS message services are provided on an “as is” basis, and we make no warranty, express or implied and all warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- This service will only contact you if you have given us consent to do so.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.